(((In THIS post, James asks… “did jesus have to die for your sins?” His answer is Yes, because the debt must be paid. But is that Forgiveness? I think not.
My question back to James, if he allowed my comments on his blog, which he doesn’t, would be “Cannot the One who made up the rules and is Only offended by their abrogation just simply… Forgive?
My answer is… Yes. Yes he can. But why doesn’t He? -kia)))
“True Forgiveness is me giving up my right to any Recompense for the wrong you have done to me. It means neither you or anyone else has to pay the Penalty or the Price. Otherwise it’s not Forgiveness, but just Punishment or Scapegoating someone else to keep you from needing Give what only you can give… True Forgiveness… Forgives.” -kia
In Christianity and according to the Bible, both Old and New Testaments,
- God creates the World, Us and All there is
- He makes the rules
- Only He is ‘ultimately’ offended
- Ultimately, He is the Creditor
- Only He is Unchanging and Unchangeable
- Nothing we do or say can ever minimize or diminish What and Who He is
He could just Forgive,
- but He chooses to Recompense Eternal Punishment and Torture for finite offenses during our finite lifetimes.
He could just Forgive,
- but His Glory ‘demands’ Payment, whether by You and I in a place of Everlasting Fire or His Own Son on an equally Finite torture and death on a cross.
Only He is ultimately offended.
- Only He is able to Forgive and Release the Sinner from the Price and Penalty by True Forgiveness… Relinquishing His Rights to Recompense… on You or anyone else FOR you.
He could just Forgive… wouldn’t You?
- Have you asked yourself, christian… If He can and He could… Why won’t He and Why doesn’t He?
Embrace True Forgiveness Today.
My Hope for you who are still as I once was, a Christian Slave to a False System of Divine Human Sacrifice and Eternal bondage or Eternal punishment… is that you would simply walk away from the False Forgiveness and system of Penalty, Price, Punishment and Pain. That you would learn that There is no Scapegoat. There is only True Forgiveness… or Recompense.
“I set before you Life… therefore, Choose Life”-kia paraphrase
Choose True Forgiveness Today and Give it to others Freely.