My question for today is “Cannot the One who made up the rules and is Only offended by their abrogation just simply… Forgive?” My answer is… Yes. Yes he can. But why doesn’t He? -kia
“True Forgiveness is me giving up my right to any Recompense for the wrong you have done to me. It means neither you or anyone else has to pay the Penalty or the Price. Otherwise it’s not Forgiveness, but just Punishment or Scapegoating someone else to keep you from needing Give what only you can give… True Forgiveness… Forgives.” -kia
In Christianity and according to the Bible, both Old and New Testaments,
- God creates the World, Us and All there is
- He makes the rules
- Only He is ‘ultimately’ offended
- Ultimately, He is the Creditor
- Only He is Unchanging and Unchangeable
- Nothing we do or say can ever minimize or diminish What and Who He is
He could just Forgive,
- but He chooses to Recompense Eternal Punishment and Torture for Finite offenses to His supposedly Unchangeable and Unaffected Glory committed by Limited creatures such as we during our Finite lifetimes.
He could just Forgive,
- but His Glory ‘demands’ Payment and Retribution, whether by or on You and I in a place of Everlasting Fire or His Own Son on an equally Finite and Limited torture and death on a cross. (A three day ‘take back’)
He Himself says Only He is ultimately offended.
- Only He is able to Forgive and Release the Sinner from the Price and Penalty by True Forgiveness… Relinquishing His Rights to Recompense… on You or anyone else FOR you.
He could just Forgive… He did David after the Rape of Bathsheba, and the Murder of he husband Uriah… wouldn’t You?
- Have you asked yourself, christian… If He can and He could… Why won’t He and Why doesn’t He?
Embrace True Forgiveness Today.
My Hope for you who are still as I once was, a Christian Slave to a False System of Divine Human Sacrifice and Eternal bondage or Eternal punishment… is that you would simply walk away from the False Forgiveness and system of Penalty, Price, Punishment and Pain. That you would learn that There is no Scapegoat. There is only True Forgiveness… or Recompense. We forgive each other (or not) for offenses done to us… no God of the Bible involved at all.
“I set before you Life… therefore, Choose Life”-kia paraphrase
Choose True Forgiveness Today and Give it to others Freely. Leave the False Forgiveness of Torture, Punishment and Death for the True Forgiveness of Life and Peace. Recovery Awaits.